Fishing & Tours
Get ready for Charleston's saltwater experience!
We provide everything you need for fishing including liscense, bait, rods, reels, adult life jackets and tackle. Target species include reds, shark, black drum, black sea bass, trout, tarpon, spanish mackerel, pompano, flounder, sheepshead, spadefish, cobia and much more.
Whole day (6 hour) charters 1-2 guests are $850 and you can add 2 more guest for $75 per person extra. STAY INSHORE FOR REDS TROUT AND SHARK OR HEAD OUT TO THE REEFS FOR COBIA, SPADEFISH OR A MULTITUDE OF BOTTOM FISH.
Half day charters are $550 for 4 hours. 1-2 GUESTS AND ADD UP TO 3 MORE FOR $50 PER PERSON.
3 HOUR SHARK FISHING $450 1-2 GUESTS. ADD UP TO 3 MORE PEOPLE FOR $25 PER PERSON
Fun for the whole family! If you would like to see dolphins close up, check out the sites in Charleston harbor, or go see local wildlife we can accommodate you.
1.5 hour charters are $300 and can accommodate up to 5 guests.
What do I bring?
* Be prepared before the trip! Dress smart! Weather and spray is always a possibility so a rain jacket can always be a good idea.
* Bring what ever you will need to eat and drink. We provide coolers and ice to keep your food and fish fresh.
* If you know or think you get sea sick, bring medications so you can enjoy the trip.
* HAT*SUNGLASSES*SUNBLOCK You will need these items!
* If you are wanting to keep the fish you catch bring a cooler to transfer them into.
* Children under 16 must wear life jackets!!! We provide life jackets. However, if your child has one that fits them well please bring it.